Celebrities we know, because they are famous! But their adult children – just a line on Wikipedia in a page about daddy or mommy. Here we decided to show you the descendants of some of the celebrities. They will be gutting the bank accounts of their famous parents after their death!
1 Björk’s son
Sindri Eldon Þórsson got his creative side from his mother: he plays alternative rock when he has free time and has already released 2 albums.
2 Uma Thurman’s daughter and son
- It looks like Maya Hawke followed the same path as her superstar mother: she works in fashion (collaborates with Calvin Klein and AllSaints) and is going to become an actress (she’ll be in a new season of Stranger Things and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood directed by Quentin Tarantino).
- Uma Thurman’s son, Levon, doesn’t feel like choosing acting as his career.
3 Tilda Swinton and her daughter
Honor Swinton Byrne decided to try out acting, just like her mother. She played the main role in the drama The Souvenir.
4 Danny Trejo’s children
- Gilbert, the son of Mr. Machate, appears in small roles from time to time, but he’s more comfortable being a director: he’s done mostly short films so far, but we’re sure that that’s just the beginning.
- Danielle not only likes beautiful clothes, but she creates them as well: 2 years ago she opened her own clothing store.
5 Cher's sons
Elijah Blue Allman (on the right) followed in his mother footsteps and became a musician, while Chaz Bono decided that music isn’t the only field where he can express himself. So he is starring in films and TV series and even wrote a book about his uneasy path in life.
6 Gérard Depardieu’s daughters
Roxanne (on the left) and Julie (on the right) are trying to make it to the top with their acting careers: they both take part in short and feature films.
7 Donatella Versace’s son and daughter
Allegra and Daniel don’t like to talk about their personal life and can rarely be seen in public. In her interviews, Donatella often jokes that they’re very naughty kids who don’t share her interests.
8 Mick Jagger’s children are all so different.
- Jade decided to give up fashion and focus on her family and her jewelry business.
Georgia May, Elizabeth, and Gabriel — almost half of the children of the rock idol have been on Vogue covers and take part in fashion shows.
Since childhood, the eldest daughter of Jagger, Karis, realized that she wasn’t made for an active social life and paparazzi, and chose cooking as her passion.
Lucas Maurice Morad is still too young to talk about his future (he’s only 19) but he’s often caught on camera while partying.
The success of his father brought a lot of trouble to James (his middle son) when he was young. Once he got older, he managed to escape his past and started to take part in films and campaigns.
9 Woody Allen’s son and daughter
- When she was young, Dylan O’Sullivan Farrow took part in several films but decided not to continue her career as an actress.
- Ronan Farrow made it onto Forbes list of the most successful people under 30 when he was 24. And 6 years later, the famous journalist started an anti-harassment campaign in Hollywood.
10 David Bowie’s children
- Duncan Jones decided to become a director and made the right choice. His first film, Moon, has been nominated for independent British awards 7 times. He’s released 5 films total, including Source Code, Warcraft, and Mute.
- Alexandria Zahra Jones is only 18 years old, so it’s a little too early to talk about her future. But we’re sure that with such a unique appearance, she’ll easily follow in the footsteps of her mother, who used to be a model.
11 Bette Midler and her daughter
Sophie von Haselberg looks exactly like her famous mother. And just like her mom Bette Midler, she has nailed her every single role she’s played.
12 Courtney Love’s daughter
Frances Bean Cobain got her unusual appearance from her famous parents — Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain. Despite the fact that she often posts pictures with a guitar, she sees herself more as an artist.
13 Danny DeVito’s children
- His youngest daughter, Grace (on the left), decided to stand out and became a film producer.
- Lucy (on the right) is the exact copy of her father: she’s petite with a snub nose and a wide smile. She’s taking over Hollywood and playing in more than just comedies. You can see her together with her famous father in Dumbo.
- Daniel, his son, also takes part in films but mostly prefers documentaries.
14 Charlotte Gainsbourg and her son
At the age of 21, Ben Attal has already taken part in 4 films and not long ago appeared in his mother’s music video for “Ring-a-Ring O’Roses.”
15 Meryl Streep’s big family
- Meryl Streep’s son feels confident both in front of the camera and on stage performing for numerous fans.
- Henry Wolfe plays larger and smaller roles and writes music (he’s already released 5 albums).
- Grace Gummer (on the left) and Mamie Gummer (in the middle) are actresses just like their mother. They haven’t got their Oscars yet, but their careers are moving pretty fast.
- Her youngest daughter, Louisa Gummer, hasn’t been seen on screen yet, but she is already working with IMG Models and appears in Dior ads, and on Vanity Fair and Glamour covers from time to time.
16 Rowan Atkinson’s son and daughter
- Lily Sastry is an actress, she sings well, and she loves dancing. What a rare talent!
- The son of the famous Mr. Bean, Benjamine, has never been interested in acting. But since childhood, he’s dreamed about a military career. Now he’s studying at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
17 Adriano Celentano’s son and daughter
- Giacomo, like his father, has managed to show his talents in acting, but he was more interested in music. He released his first album and then found out that he couldn’t sing because of a respiratory issue.
- Rosalinda has been an actress since childhood but she decided to change her career path and now works in television.