While the circumstances of every breakup are different, many of us exhibit the same symptoms: not knowing how to cheer ourselves up, worrying that we’ll burden friends with breakup talk, and suddenly finding ourselves with a lot of free time. But that’s better than waiting for someone and expecting that they will give you attention. You will recover soon with time.
1. You don’t feel negatively emotional about your past.
2. You’re not afraid of loneliness
3. You have your own interest and a good company of friends
4. You’re ready to give and receive love
5. You show a calm reaction when you see a couple
6. You really want to date someone
7. Learn to say ‘NO’